The Simple or Direct Funeral Service:
A simple, modest funeral option with the comfort of knowing that quality isn’t compromised, as we will provide our usual outstanding levels of care and standards for your loved one.
Why do we offer the Simple Funeral Service?
As experienced independent Family Funeral Directors, we realise that not all families want a religious or secular service with mourners present, instead requesting a simple and dignified cremation or burial service. Whether this is through personal choice or financial circumstances, we are here to support you throughout and provide a respectful service for you and your loved one.
Included in the Simple Funeral Service:
- The funeral director’s services;
- Attending to the necessary arrangements;
- Provision of the necessary staff;
- Provision of a simple coffin suitable for cremation or burial (pictured below);
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death during normal working hours (within 30 running miles allowed);
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral;
- Provision of a hearse direct to the nearest crematorium or cemetery (within 30 running miles);
- Date and time of the cremation or burial arranged by us;
- Family can be present at the crematorium or cemetery and can have a committal service;
- The Direct Funeral does not include the following services (but can be added at cost):- Embalming; Viewing of the deceased; Provision of a limousine; Any fees or disbursements payable on the clients behalf
When comparing simple funeral packages with other funeral homes and the conglomerates, please be sure of exactly what they include as they’re not all the same.
Please contact us if you have any queries on our simple funeral package or any service we provide.
Our Promise to you ~ As a family committed to providing the highest level of care, we promise to: Treat every person who comes into our care as if they are a guest of our family. We promise to extend to them the highest degree of consideration, compassion, courtesy and comfort at all times. We will afford them the dignity they rightfully deserve and guarantee they will be treated in a way you would expect.