A traditional funeral service is what a lot of people think off when a funeral is mentioned. Normally would include a church service before a committal service (either burial or cremation). We tailor the funeral to your requirements and we can help give you different ideas of how to personalise the funeral.
Our Traditional Funeral includes:
- We’ll remove your loved one from their place of death into our care *
- We’ll prepare, care for and dress your loved one
- Choice of coffins
- Your loved one will rest in our funeral home or can be taken home
- You’ll be able to visit your loved one, by appointment, at a time that’s convenient to you in the funeral home
- We’ll complete all the necessary paperwork and make all the arrangements for the Funeral service, including liaising with third parties such as the crematorium, minister or celebrant
- We’ll transport your loved one from the funeral home with your choice of route, and the ability to travel “in cortege” from home to the crematorium or cemetery *
- All the necessary staff will be there at the funeral to support and guide you
You can choose to add additional products & services which will be charged individually such as (these are illustrative): An alternative coffin, Floral tributes, Funeral stationery/Order of services, Obituary/Press notices.
Disbursements are payments made on your behalf and charged at the cost price – Cemetery fees, Cremation fees, Doctors Fees, Flowers, Press notices, Minister or Officiant, Organist, etc.
(*Within 30 miles of our funeral home)
Our Promise to you ~ As a family committed to providing the highest level of care, we promise to: Treat every person who comes into our care as if they are a guest of our family. We promise to extend to them the highest degree of consideration, compassion, courtesy and comfort at all times. We will afford them the dignity they rightfully deserve and guarantee they will be treated in a way you would expect.